Business for sale in United Kingdom – South Yorkshire – England – Jh024-manufacturer & stockist of engineering cutting tools-south yorkshire

Business for sale, Buy a business or sell a business. Find a business broker or a franchise for sale. Over 19,000 banks and 2,700 venture capital firms in The Business Place

In order to contact the buyer/seller, you must be a registered user of the site and must be logged in

Business for sale in United Kingdom - Jh024-manufacturer & stockist of engineering cutting tools-south yorkshire

Asking Price: 265,000 £ Real Estate: Lease
Sales Revenue: 240,000 £
Net Profit: 98,000 £
Year Established: 2000
Employees: 3FT
# of family members employed: Not Disclosed
Location criteria:
United Kingdom/England/South Yorkshire

Business types:

Manufacturing

Business categories:

Other Manufacturing ; Tool & Die Shops

Business description

This well established and reputable business was set up the vendors over 13 years ago, in that time it has grown into a highly skilled and professional manufacturing company. The company provides specialist and often unique cutters to a range of manufacturing and production sectors, both within the uk and overseas. the company designs, manufacturers and supplies a range of cutters and associated components to a whole host of blue chip customers who require these cutters to manufacture their own products. The business has a large regular customer base of some 150 clients, many of whom are large organisations. The majority of sales are within the uk(circa 70%) the remaining 30% are export. The company supplies direct to the end user/manufacturer as well as via distribution and can boast some very prestigious blue chip companies amongst its clientele. Typical products this business supplies include: oil pipe milling cutters involute gear cutters angle, side, face, convex and concave cutters serration & thread cutters plain & shell end mills saws and knives this business enjoys approved supplier status with many customers and is in a rather unique postion in that there are very few real competitors who manufacture similar products to them here in the uk. The business has a highly skilled workforce and manufactures and supplies to exacting standards. the business has built up a sterling reputation based on quality, knowledge and superior product design and manufacture. The company currently carries out all production in house (bar the heat treatment process).this ensures excellent quality control and superior product delivery.

Additional information

Additional information: Not Disclosed
Support & training: The current owner(s) would be happy to provide full training and support at handover
Reasons for selling: The vendors are planning their exit strategy.
Financing available: Not Disclosed
Inventory / Stock value: Not Disclosed

Real Estate

Ownership: no
Lease: yes
Lease terms: The business operates from ideal leasehold premises. Current lease is for 5 years. Rent is circa £10,000 p.a. including insurance. Rates are circa £1680 p.a. The premises are circa 2750 square feet including office area, kitchen and toilets. There is also an external yard with parking. The site is alarmed, and very secure with perimeter fencing and gated access.
Location: Not Disclosed

In order to contact the buyer/seller, you must be a registered user of the site and must be logged in